They are cute. They are adorable. But what exactly can you even use a mini frying pan for? Well, to answer that question, here are four delicious recipes! From sweet to savory, there is something for every palate
Looking for a quick and easy personal pizza? Well, look no further!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 oz (140 g) pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- ¼ cup (25 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 pieces pepperoni
- Heat the oil in a mini frying pan over low heat.
- Place the pizza dough in the pan and let brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the dough and use a spatula to press the dough against the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Spread marinara sauce in the center of the dough and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the dough, is crispy and cheese is melted.
- All that’s left is to devour your masterpiece!
What about an after-dinner dessert? Here is a simple recipe for a frying pan fudge cake!
- ¼ cup (30 g) flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, egg, and oil until smooth.
- Add the chocolate cake batter to a mini frying pan over low heat and spread to smooth the top.
- Cover with a small plate and cook for 30 minutes, or until the cake is set.
- Serve with powdered sugar.
For all four recipes, make sure to watch the video below!