Looking for some super easy desserts that you can make at home? Maybe your job this year is to bring something sweet after everyone’s had their turkey, whatever the case; Here are 10 super easy desserts you can make at home that will sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 15 oz chocolate graham crackers
- 2 sticks butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 5 oz fresh cranberries
- ⅓ cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- Break the graham cracker pieces in halves, and cover 1 side of each cracker with Cool Whip.
- Fill the springform pan with the crackers covered in Cool Whip, starting from the edges and going around to the center.
- Spread more Cool Whip on the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake for 4 hours.
- With a hand mixer, cream together the butter, powdered sugar, and cranberry juice until they’re combined.
- Mix the corn syrup and water, pour the mixture over fresh cranberries, and mix well until all the berries are covered.
- Put the cranberries in a bowl of sugar, and make sure all the sides are coated.
- Remove the cake from the pan, cover with the frosting, and decorate it with candied cranberries.
Viewers loved this video! Jenasia wrote”So yummy, everytime you make a sweet Treat I’m like, so surprised it is so beautiful, I love it” and cute cat shared their remorse by saying “these look so good but in Finland, we don’t have some of the ingredients:( I love so yummy”!
Make sure to watch the video below to see what all the hype is about!