Fathers day is right around the corner! Take a look at these DIY ideas to make a personalized gift for the fathers in your life.
Homemade Wallet Card
Materials: brown construction paper (2 sheets), white paper (1 sheet), glue stick, white marker/pencil, gift card
- trim the construction paper until its around 9×9 in.
- Fold the lower portion of the paper towards the top with the fold facing towards you. Make sure to leave about an inch of space at the top.
- Crease the fold and the unfold the paper. Using a glue stick, add glue to the sides of the paper and refold it closed using the crease as a guide. DONT glue the top this is where your note will go!
- Fold the card in half to resemble a wallet.
- using a white marker or pencil, draw dash style strokes along the edges to resemble sewing stitches.
- to add the pocket for a gift card, take a brown piece of construction paper and measure how wide and deep you need the pocket to be and cut. Leave a little space on the sies for gluing.
- glue the pocket paper to the inside of the wallet.
- add additional white strokes on the pocket.
- taking the white paper, trim it to size and write your special message.
- slip it in your card and you’re ready to give you homemade father’s day card!
For all of the great DIY ideas for Father’s Day, make sure to watch the video below!