We all like to treat ourselves, but even more so our pets! After all, they are our little fur babies. From learning new tricks, or even just because, we like to throw our dogs a treat. But those can get really expensive!
That’s why we’re bringing you a few awesome recipes! Jenna Marbles release a video on youtube recently with some great recipes she found!
Here’s a little about her video from Jenna herself “I’ve never actually attempted to make little treats for them and this was incredibly easy fun and worth it to do. If you have these ingredients lying around like oats peanut butter banana coconut oil etc. there’s just a lot of easy things you can make that dogs really enjoy[…}. Hope you enjoy or get inspired to make some stuff for your dog or pet[…].”
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2½ Cups Rolled Oats
- ⅓ Cup Finely Shredded Coconut
- Add Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter and Rolled Oats to a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Scoop out bite sized pieces with a spoon and roll into little balls.
- Toss each ball gently in the finely shredded coconut until well coated.
- Place on a flat tray lined with baking paper, refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
Viewers were really happy with this video! JunsKitchen said “haha I love this! I’m so happy to watch you cooking for your dogs! Now I feel guilty too and think I need to cook for my cats again soon. :)” and Peridot Universe commented “Dog treats?…they look and sound yummy though…and they’re technically vegan”.
Make sure to watch the video below for all the yummy homemade dog treats